Customer Service Advisor – Paddock Wood – Jewson
At Saint-Gobain we pride ourselves on being innovative, customer focused, agile, open and engaging and entrepreneurial. We are also proud to have been named a ‘Top Employer’ for 5 consecutive years. If you’re passionate about working with people, you’re able to put your customer first, and you want to know what it’s like to work for a top employer that is working hard to make the world a better home; then please read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity to join us as a Customer Service Advisor.
You’ll be working for Jewson in paddock wood as a Customer Service Advisor. Jewson is one of more than 30 exciting Saint-Gobain brands in the UK and we pride ourselves on doing everything we can to understand our Customers needs in order to deliver solutions to save them time, money and hassle. Our Colleagues are critical to our Customers’ success and you will be working with a team that proactively supports them in every way possible. If you love working with people, you’re a good listener and you think you could help our customers feel welcome, then this could be a great opportunity for you to join our team.
Is this role right for me?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit great people that really understand our values and ways of working. Experience within our industry is not essential, we are committed to providing you with the full tools and support required to carry out your role within Jewson. So if you have a passion for delivering great customer service, always look to put the customer first; can build trust and are able to proactively seek out solutions that are right for our customers, then you are likely to be a great fit!
As this role has a strong focus on customer service, we are looking for someone who loves to build relationships with Customers both face to face and over the phone.
What will I be doing?
A s a Customer Service Advisor is an essential role within the branch network, you will build relationships with Customers and understand their wider requirements in order to maximise sales growth. You will be in regular contact with our Customers and therefore you play a huge part in delivering a fantastic customer experience. In order to support our customers and deliver a great service you will;
· Get to know our product lines and services in order to make the most of all customer interactions in line with our Jewson Values
· Develop great relationships with new and existing Customers (both face to face and over the phone), understanding their needs and providing proactive advice and solutions so that you can deliver the best experience possible
· Use our in-house systems to process customer orders, organise delivery times, and keep customers updated throughout their journey
· Keep the branch looking clean and tidy, to make a great first impression on our customers
· Maintain stock levels, carrying out regular stock counts
· Make Health & Safety a priority and demonstrate how you can keep yourself and others safe at work
· Work with colleagues to suggest opportunities for improvement
· Serving on the counter with customers and providing good customer service
Who are we ?
Are Jewson and Saint-Gobain an Inclusive employer?
· Our Customers are all unique and so are our colleagues. We believe in including everyone so it doesn’t matter what your background is, we care about what you can offer and we welcome anyone who is passionate about our Customers and shares our Values.
· The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role.
· We are looking for someone who is a great team player and good attitude towards work. If you are interested in this role, please apply today with an updated C.V!