Customer Master Representative III
Malvern, USA Accounting / Management control
This Job Matters”
What’s the job?
This position is responsible for the timely creation of new customer accounts, changing existing customer accounts, and communicating these additions and changes to the appropriate stakeholders of the customer. This role will require completing these tasks accurately, and within the agreed upon service level agreement (SLA) timeframe. The SLA is the foundation of the services provided by the Customer Master team, and this role is required to ensure that all aspects of the SLA are adhered to.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Customer Master – Customer setup and changes within the SAP environment, accurately and timely, based on agreed upon SLA and other established KPIs (Key Performance Indicators). Communicating completions and rejections via group mailbox in MS Outlook. Responsibility for accurate account data to ensure audit compliance, nomenclature, and other key attributes by business.
· Continued development of SAP skill set competencies to complete all tasks related to the Customer Master function, reporting, and special projects.
· Special Projects – Various requests are received that aren’t specific to a customer, but rather have a wider scope, such as output records, and general data fields, which are not included in our normal SLA timing requirements.
“Your Skills Matter”
What do you bring?
· This position requires an understanding of SAP. Additionally, utilization of MS Outlook, MS Excel, and MS Word. Strong organizational, communication, and Excel skills are a must. This position requires a detail-oriented person, as accuracy is a crucial requisite of the Customer Master function.
· The ability to effectively communicate, to all stakeholders, and within the CertainTeed organization.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field, preferred
· 2 years of customer master maintenance experience required
· Experience with SAP – Get Paid Software – BW or similar reporting required
“You Matter to Us”
What are our perks?
We provide unique options to fit your unique lives! Our Total Rewards Program is customizable to accommodate your needs. Ourmenu of flexible options includes, but is not limited to:
· Excellent healthcare options: Medical, vision, prescription & dental
· Family Focus & Balance: Parental leave, paid time-off and Employee Assistance Program
· Financial Security: Competitive 401(k), Company-funded Retirement Accumulation Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Program (PEG)
· Tuition Reimbursement: Continuing education for every season of your career
· Pet Insurance options: Insurance plan & prescription discount program for your furry friends
· Employee Recognition Programs
· PerkSpot: Our exclusive one-stop online discount marketplace
· LiveWell: Rewarding you for living a healthy lifestyle
Who are we ?
“What We Do Matters”
Why work for us?
At Saint-Gobain, our employees have pride in belonging to an organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust, Empowerment, & Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and inclusion in all its forms while our products make the world a more beautiful, safer, and sustainable home .
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.