CLASS 2 DRIVER - (HIAB TRAINING PROVIDED) - JEWSON GODALMING
PERMANENT ROLE - MONDAY TO FRIDAY/SATURDAY – 45 HOURS
Jewson are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' five years running! (2016-2020)
Saint-Gobain is the world leader in designing, manufacturing and distributing building materials.
Jewson, alongside its 34 sister brands form the Saint-Gobain group.
In your role as a customer delivery driver, you will be required to safely deliver building materials to our customers whilst representing the company with a professional approach.
We are looking for someone with;
· A valid Class 2 (Category C) licence
· A valid CPC Card and Digi Tachograph card
· Previous experience completing multi-drop deliveries
· A crane (HIAB) certificate (this is beneficial but not essential )
In return you will receive;
· Social working hours; between the hours of 07:00 – 17:00 and alternate Saturdays 08:00 – 12:00
· Fully funded ALLMI accredited Vehicle Mounted Crane Certificate
· 31 days’ holiday with the option to buy or sell up to 3 days’
· Pension (Saint-Gobain Retirement Savings Plan)
· Life Assurance Scheme
· Career progression and development
· Staff discounts and various other benefits
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV.
If you have been successful one of our friendly Resource Coordinators from our Southampton Recruitment Team (Area Code 01489) will be in contact within 14 days of your application to find out more about you and to discuss the role.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: http://www.saint-gobain.co.uk/applicantdataprivacy/