Business Change Analyst
Job Purpose :
To Support the Business Change Managers in the development and implementation of the replacement Trading & Finance system and other selected business transformation projects across SGBD UK and Ireland. To provide subject matter and project support on system and business related topics.
The Business Transformation Team has successfully worked with a number of the SGBD brands to roll-out the ICON platform. It has now reached the stage with many of the brands where optimisation of the system, and business processes, has become the focus of activity. The Business Transformation Team benefits from being within a forward thinking and highly productive department within the SGBD UK business.
To Succeed in this role you will have the following skills/experience:
· Commercial awareness and knowledge of the distribution business including: Sales, Business Controls, Finance, Manufacturing, Marketing, Product Management, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Business Alignment, Business Hierarchies or Pricing.
· Good numeracy skills, with expertise in producing reports using database/excel systems, and the ability to interpret data with basic financial awareness of budget and cost control.
· The ability to understand and document business requirements through workshops and stakeholder meetings.
· High level of literacy and the ability to comprehend detailed documents and evaluate and understand a wide range of complex topics.
· A natural curiosity with the ability to work on own initiative, as well as being a strong team player in cross functional teams.
· Good communication, presentation and organisation skills.
· Confident working at all levels of the organisation, especially in group meetings.
· Ability to work in a demanding environment and work to strict deadlines.
· Resilience in adverse situations.
· Mature, balanced and steady outlook with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
· Educated to degree level.
· Multi-site operational experience, gained, preferably, from within the merchant, retail or distribution sectors.
· Knowledge of applications such as Visio, Project, Access, SharePoint and databases.
· Process Modelling.
· Project Management experience or qualifications.
We are an inclusive employer and keen to hire talented people regardless of their background, abilities, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, what football team you support, taste in music, fashion sense or anything else that makes you, you!
We believe that working in a diverse business can be more enjoyable, teams can be more innovative, and make better decisions. We already employ many fantastic people from diverse backgrounds, but we still want to do more.
So, we are on a mission to make Saint-Gobain inclusive and accessible to all, with role models for you to look up to and learn from, no matter who you are!