Nashville, USA Sales
The Bundler Operator is a key contributor to the safety and production of the Bundler area. Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Maintains supply of bundling and zip tape
· Ensures accurate count of finished goods
· Ensures finished length, end cut and packaging requirements are met
· Ensures hold tag procedures and finished goods inventory are correct
· Performs and understands all Dry end testing procedures
· Inputs daily production data into the database
· Performs and inputs quality assurance test/measurement data
· Manages dryer operations
· Replenished end tapes and monitors end tape racks/storage
· Maintains and inspects Dryer butting control and infeed settings
· Responsible for start-up, changeover & shut-down procedures for the take-off and dryer
· Tracks dryer temperature set points for all products.
· Maintains and optimizes Dryer gas usage
Supervisor/Manager: Damon Mounts
Shift Schedule: 12-hour rotation – quarterly (days to nights/nights to days)
· High School diploma or G.E.D.
· Ability to work in a team based environment with little to no supervision
· Ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing
Must be able to work voluntary or required overtime to meet company requirements as needed.
· Manufacturing experience in a team based environment
· Familiarity with Safety Programs in a manufacturing facility
· Computer skills include MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, Outlook
· Familiar with World Class Manufacturing systems
Who are we ?
Why work for us?
At Saint-Gobain, our employees have pride in belonging to an organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust, Empowerment, & Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and inclusion in all its forms while our products make the world a more beautiful, safer, and sustainable home.
What are our perks?
We provide unique options to fit your unique lives! Our Total Rewards Program is customizable to accommodate your needs. Our menu of flexible options includes, but is not limited to:
• Excellent healthcare options: Medical, vision, prescription & dental
• Family Focus & Balance: Parental leave, paid time-off and Employee Assistance Program
• Financial Security: Competitive 401(k), Company-funded Retirement Accumulation Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Program (PEG)
• Tuition Reimbursement: Continuing education for every season of your career
• Pet Insurance options: Insurance plan & prescription discount program for your furry friends
• Employee Recognition Programs
• PerkSpot: Our exclusive one-stop online discount marketplace
• LiveWell: Rewarding you for living a healthy lifestyle
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.