Assistant Content Manager – Saint-Gobain UK – Newbury
‘Making the world a better home’ – Saint-Gobain’s purpose, we have a history spanning more than 350 years and have a responsibility to address the major challenged faced by humanity. We are on a journey to make the world a beautiful and sustainable place to live and have pledged to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2050!
At Saint-Gobain people matter to us, and we try to show that every day. As part of this, our aim is to create an enterprising and innovative working environment, where you have the opportunity to learn new skills, and develop your career. Did you know we have been awarded top UK & Global Employer 5 Years Running!?
This role is working with the Saint-Gobain Digital Team at our site in Newbury. As the Assistant Content Manager, you will work with Saint Gobain brands to develop and execute content strategies, delivering rich content to drive SEO, visitors and conversion.
How will you contribute to our purpose?
· Work with brands in SGBD to deliver multimedia content strategies
· Develop and implement graphical content, copy and video
· Maintain product and market knowledge. Analysis and keep abreast of market trends.
· Use content to continuously drive effectiveness, improvements and efficiencies through the end to end customer journey.
· Identify opportunities for improvement and incorporate new content on an on-going basis.
· Work with customers and internally to define and refine content requirements
· Support innovation development and new digital revenue streams
What skills and experience are we looking for?
· Experience of working in an e-commerce environment
· Significant multimedia content experience including production of copy, graphics, images and video
· Likely a specialist at producing one type of content but enjoy working in a multimedia environment and developing skills across the content mix.
· Will have specific skills relating to content production such as content writing, graphic design, image production and editing.
· Technically competent and proficient in Agile ways of working/methodologies within multi-functional teams
· Understanding of SEO and content strategy development to drive natural search
· Strong Interpersonal skills, can-do attitude and team-player
Flexible packages designed for you!
We know employees value different things more than others. As well as a great range of standard benefits we understand circumstances in life also change so flexibility through these changes is important. We give employees the ability to change and alter their package to match their needs. This flexibility is self-administered through our on-line employee hub called bubble! (Winner! UK & Ireland ‘Best Flexible Benefits Plan’ award at the Employee Benefits Awards 2020)
Explore here to discover more about the way in which we design packages that are flexible our colleagues and include: owning Company shares, to staff discounts and support helplines.
An evolving world!
Saint-Gobain UK & Ireland is home to some of the best known and respected companies in the construction sector including Jewson, British Gypsum, Isover, Graham The Plumbers Merchant and Artex. We manufacture and distribute materials and solutions, which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all.
We are an equal opportunities employer, we embrace diversity and are on a mission to make our organisation inclusive and accessible to all, we believe that working in a diverse business can be more enjoyable, teams can be more innovative, and make better decisions. We already employ many fantastic people from diverse backgrounds, but we still want to do more.
We want to be a business that you’ll be proud to work for; one that is committed to improving people’s daily life, being responsible, doing the right thing, and to preserving the environment by embedding sustainability in all our businesses.
Apply Now to complete our quick application process and be a part of our future!