Assistant Branch Manager – Graham: The Plumbers’ Merchant
Competitive Salary - Based in Penicuik
Graham are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' five years running! (2016-2021)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Branch Manager to join our established Graham Penicuik branch and build strong relationships with staff and customers, ensuring that sales and productivity targets are met whilst the highest standards of service are upheld.
Here at Graham, we aim to provide a personable approach, maintaining a “family feel” as we pride ourselves on offering not only the best commercial offering for our customers, but also the best customer service too. By putting our people, colleagues and customers at the heart of everything we do, we believe it is them that give us a competitive advantage.
As an Assistant Branch Manager with Graham, you will:
· Work alongside the Branch Manager to drive success for the branch.
· Develop sales revenue for the branch, be that over the phone, face to face, or via social media.
· Ensure our customers have the best experience they can, both from a customer service perspective and the offers we can provide them with.
· Uphold company Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times, taking pride in how the branch looks and feels.
· Be comfortable working with a diverse range of people and skills.
At Graham, attitude is key. We are agile, innovative entrepreneurs, who want to create customer intimacy alongside an open and engaging culture. To become part of our family, thinking outside of the box will need to come easily to you and you won’t settle with the status quo. Instead, you’ll continually look for opportunities on how we can do things better and what we can ultimately do about it.
So if you…
· Share our 100% dedication to delivering excellent customer care.
· Have strong people management and leadership experience, having worked with a diverse range of people.
· Have previous experience within the trade or a similar merchant industry - advantageous, though full product training will be given.
· Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Can demonstrate good financial and commercial awareness.
· Are resilient by nature.
…we may just be the right fit for each other! Does this sound like you?
We are an inclusive employer and keen to hire talented people regardless of their background, abilities, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, what football team you support, taste in music, fashion sense or anything else that makes you, you!
We believe that working in a diverse business can be more enjoyable, teams can be more innovative, and make better decisions. We already employ many fantastic people from diverse backgrounds, but we still want to do more.
So, we are on a mission to make Saint-Gobain inclusive and accessible to all, with role models for you to look up to and learn from, no matter who you are!
In return for the above, we offer some fantastic benefits, including:
· Competitive Salary.
· 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
· A defined contribution pension scheme.
· Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
· As an employee with Graham, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
· Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.