Assistant Branch Manager – Ceramic Tile Distributors (CTD) - Lincoln
CTD are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017 and 2018’
Are you passionate about delivering first class customer service and looking for a new and fresh challenge to get stuck into? Well look no further! Our CTD Lincoln team are looking for a dedicated professional to play a pivotal role in supporting the branch manager to supervise and empower the team to achieve and exceed branch KPI’s.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for a range of tasks including inspiring the team to deliver an exceptional customer experience, developing local sales plans, co-ordinating promotional activity as well ensuring all staff uphold our H&S principles.
As an Assistant Branch Manager with CTD , you will:
· Lead, train and develop your team whilst troubleshooting any problems that may occur.
· Be closely involved in everything from monitoring performance to co-ordinating promotional activity, analysing competitor activity and compiling reports for use in operational forecasting.
· Build and maintain effective relationships with the wider branch network to establish CTD as an effective and profitable provider of building materials to its target customers.
· Ensure that the branch continues to deliver a consistently great experience to customers to meet the requirements and standards of CTD and the wider Saint Gobain brand.
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers.
So if you…
· Have fantastic Customer Service Experience and know what great service looks like, sounds like and feels like. That’s really important to us.
· Have demonstrable people management experience.
· Have excellent communication skills.
· Can demonstrate good financial and commercial awareness.
· Are resilient by nature.
· Have a full UK Driving License.
…we may just be the right fit for each other!
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
· 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
· Working for a company who have won "TOP GLOBAL EMPLOYER 2017 & 2018".
· A defined contribution pension scheme.
· Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
· As an employee with CTD, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
· Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role. We can’t guarantee to meet all requests for flexibility when we are recruiting. But, we promise to listen.