Administrator – Jewson Builders' Merchants – Cranleigh
This is a part time role of 30 hours a week
Jewson are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' five years running! (2016-2020)
We’re currently looking for a dedicated Administrator to join our Jewson Cranleigh team. At Jewson, we pride ourselves on giving our customers the best possible service, but that can only happen if we have people with the right attitude working for us.
As the UK's leading supplier of building materials and sustainable timber, Jewson always aim to provide a friendly customer service and expert advice. So if you have the drive and motivation to support a team, then we may have the opportunity for you!
As an Administrator with Jewson, you will:
· Respond promptly to account queries, credit notes, supplier credits and branch expenses.
· Deal with cash administration e.g. banking and liaising with cashiers at head office.
· Be responsible for producing and monitoring proof of deliveries.
· Ensure compliance with all company administration policies and procedures.
· Complete all work correctly and efficiently, with emphasis on filing and general office housekeeping.
· Participate in stocktake duties as required.
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers.
So if you…
· Can demonstrate knowledge of goods inward / outward procedures, sales ledger & credit control (desirable).
· Possess a good telephone manner and are IT literate.
· Have excellent administration skills, especially regarding accuracy with figures.
· Display excellent written and verbal reporting.
· Are self-motivating and ultimately have the right attitude and behaviours e.g. someone who is eager to learn and really develop themselves and the service our company can offer.
…we may just be the right fit for each other! Does this sound like you?
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
· Competitive Salary.
· A defined contribution pension scheme.
· Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
· As a Jewson employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
· Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
So if you’re up for a new challenge, apply online today!
The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role. We can’t guarantee to meet all requests for flexibility when we are recruiting. But, we promise to listen.