To provide support to the Plant Management in an administrative role. HR clerk duties performed for all hourly employees in the plant in regards to HR and Payroll. Data entry, receiving of invoices, MRO and raw material in SAP computer programs
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Manage mail sorting & office supplies inventory management.
· Plan and coordinate meetings and special events.
· Coordinate and manage housekeeping concerns with Staff.
· Assist in management of charitable donations
· Data entry
· Provide hotel and travel recommendation to upcoming visitors as needed.
· Manage all office processes
· Manage corporate cell phone requests for employees.
· Participate in Life/Work Team- Captain of Community Involvement. (Coordinate Community activities)
· Coordinate the plants monthly safety, production, and sales data report.
· Provide purchasing and receiving support in SAP and IOL.
· Data analysis as needed for Sales/Marketing, Operations, etc.
· Assist with Raw Material Management.
· Waste Management Reporting (March) and NPRI (June) - data collection and storage, submission and distribution to Federal Government agencies
· Manage the safety shoe and tool allowance programs
· Manage all payroll forms (ex: vacation, meal allowances, etc.)
· Weekly reports – absenteeism disciplinary reports
· Daily - union employee time keeping in Kronos - modify hours to appropriate code (ie: vacation, personal day, On-call, OT, training), check employee time punches
· Weekly - Kronos sign off payroll submission to HR/Payroll/SPOE Entry management
· Manage Leave Forms - Vacation and Personal Day tracking spreadsheets (both Salary and Hourly employees), schedule in calendars, Excel, Kronos, scan and send to HR/Payroll
· Minimum of Associate’s degree with concentration in Accounting and/or equivalent related and progressive work experience.
· Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in practical data entry operations.
· Other skills need is quantitative, analytical and computer skills, SAP or equivalent software skills, coaching and staff development skills, written, verbal and presentation skills, ability to work independently and with teams and interpersonal, team leadership and active listening skills.
Who are we ?
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed , headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada.www.certainteed.com
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.