SageGlass is the world leader in electrochromic glass and headquartered south of Minneapolis in Faribault, MN. SageGlass® is electronically tintable glass for use in windows, skylights and curtain walls. SAGE is a wholly owned subsidiary of Saint-Gobain.
***************************$500 SIGNING BONUS***********************
SageGlass is seeking a 2nd Shift Warehouse Assistant Team Lead to join their team. Shift schedule is Monday-Friday, 2 pm-10 pm.
Responsibilities and expectations for the position include, but are not limited to the following:
· Lead the shift start meeting and communicate shift plan with the warehouse associates in the absence of the Warehouse Team Lead.
· Take responsibility for the actions of shift team members and report discipline issues with documentation to the Team Lead.
· Be responsible for the organization and prioritization of the shift activities (including breaks and position rotations).
· Work closely with the Team Lead, Manager, and the Maintenance Team
· Complete the pass down report for the shift
· Be responsible for the escalation of issues to the Team Lead and Manager
· Load and unload trucks.
· Receive, tag and relocate incoming glass.
· Organize and delegate work load and be willing to help team members when needed.
· Investigate, document, and recommend corrective action for all safety incidents.
· 3 years’ experience in manufacturing is preferred
· Previous forklift experience is required
· Previous supervisory experience is preferred
· Willing to obtain Forklift Trainer Certification
· Excellent problem solving, creative thinking and communication skills
· Ability to work alone and also in a team environment
· Strong leadership skills
· Ability to learn all the job duties in the warehouse
· Willingness to train new team members in your department
· Excellent safety record
· Ability to understand and recommend improvements to SOP’s
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
· Ability to work closely with operational teams, plant maintenance technicians and production engineers.
· Experience with MS Office, specifically Outlook, Excel, and applications such as Vanna.
SAGE offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
· Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
· Pait Time Off
· Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
· Paid Sick Leave
· 401K match
· Retirement Acccumulation Plan (RAP)
Who are we ?
SageGlass® is the pioneer of the world’s smartest electrochromic glass and is transforming the indoor experience for people by connecting the built and natural environments. Electronically tintable SageGlass controls sunlight to optimize daylight, outdoor views and comfort while preventing glare, fading and overheating without the need for blinds or shades. SageGlass dramatically reduces energy demand and the need for HVAC by blocking up to 91 percent of solar heat. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, SageGlass is backed by more than 350 years of building science expertise that only the world leader in sustainable environments can provide.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.