Description de l'offre
RPD International is an innovation, engineering, prototyping and manufacturing company based in London, Amsterdam, China and Singapore. We provide an end-to-end product development service – from concept to customer – to large blue chip corporates, advanced engineering firms and fast-moving hardware startups. Our work covers many different sectors, including luxury goods, consumer electronics, consumer goods and automotive etc.
This role will report to RPD’s Startup Lead. The candidate’s main focus will be to generate sales leads and develop relationships with hardware startups in the UK and Europe. Based on the candidate's experience and performance there is scope for additional responsibilities in the later sale cycle to be incorporated in the role. In addition to Business development, the candidate will also assist the Start-up lead in managing and growing a Startup Community – creating content, marketing and events. There is a possibility for this role to become fulltime at the end of the internship.
• Demonstrable interest in RPD and the markets we operate in
• Independent, entrepreneurial spirit
• Strong ability to multitask
• Ability to network with variety of people based both at home and abroad
• Professional approach to work
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong communication skills, good personal & interpersonal skills
• Aptitude to research & analyse data
• Detail orientated
• Must be dynamic & innovative in their thinking
• Keen interest in feedback & development with the ability to quickly put it into action
• Competent user of Microsoft Office Suite with ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Previous internship or work experience is a strong advantage (startup experience a plus).
• Strong interest in immerging technology – any of the following subjects a plus hardware, IoT, wearables and connected products
• Fluency in other languages is a plus
• Strong Academic Record
• Desired: 2:1 (or equivalent) in related degree