People are at the heart of our strategy
A family-owned Group, Roquette offers a positive and attractive work and career environment, in which everyone can learn, develop , contribute to the overall company performance and be recognized for doing so.
The Pharma Sales Manager will manage a sales time focused on eagerly pursuing profitable growth for Roquette in the Pharma market segments and drive sales of innovation products. The Sales Manager will be responsible for maximizing the potential of the team, setting objectives, managing performance, and coaching/developing.
· Manage a Sales team responsible for managing and growing sales in the designated regional territory (Mississippi River West à West Coast) for Life Science market segments focused on Biologics, Pharma-Rx, OTC-Generics, & Nutraceutical.
· Develop Account Manager effectiveness by consistently reviewing account activity and managing sales and variable margin growth
· Facilitate the performance management process through effective goal setting, ongoing performance feedback, and effectively coaching/developing direct reports; Sales Manager will complete the mid-year and annual review process with direct reports
· Provide input into Sales Inventory and Operations Planning (SI&OP) process, which includes budgeting, forecasting, and new opportunities
· Design and implement a strategic plan to meet Roquette’s yearly sales targets on variable margin; continue to monitor progress through monthly business reviews with Head of Sales
· Coach direct reports on techniques and methods to generate new leads and expand customer base through a “hunter” mentality
· Develop awareness within team of Innovation products to assist with promoting and driving sales annually
· Drive team to convert “won” opportunities in the Sales Funnel to purchase orders **SB to edit
· Partner with new and existing customers to ensure sustainable revenue growth in region by communicating Roquette’s value position in the market
· Understand market trends and the competitive environment in our Pharma market segments, which includes educating and guiding the team regularly
· Act as liaison for team to continuously provide market and customer feedback to all internal stakeholders
· Aim to continuously increase the New Promoter Score (NPS) at customer accounts in the designated regional territory assigned to team
· Collaborate with Channel partners, as needed, to deliver the best solution to Roquette customers
Minimum of B.S. degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or related field (M.S. preferred; MBA is a plus)
7+ years proven experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry required
· Strong selling acumen
· Financial skills
· Leading cross functionally
Broad knowledge of Ingredient industry with proven customer experience in region
3-5 years as a Sales Manager
Must have a valid driver’s license
Business Trips (Percentage):
Willingness to travel extensively, as needed, to perform the role (50%+)
We expect four leadership skills from all our employees:
• Act like a valuable team member
• Target quality and excellence
• Be disciplined and compliant
• Make decisions quickly and with determination.
Roquette provides numerous career opportunities, thanks to the diversity of its jobs and their international dimension.
Joining Roquette means joining dynamic teams ambitious for success.
Add Your Talent to Ours!