People are at the heart of our strategy
A family-owned Group, Roquette offers a positive and attractive work and career environment, in which everyone can learn, develop , contribute to the overall company performance and be recognized for doing so.
Position Purpose: The Pharmacist ensures and complies to local regulation for managing DMF.
Working time: Contractor (0.2 FTE), presence in office or pharma warehouse 1 day per week.
Work location: Seoul
Reports to: Account Manager Pharma
• Prepare and rationalize documents for DMF and IDL submission
• Submission of DMF and IDL to local authorities.
• Follow-up approvals of DMF and IDL
• Maintenance of documentation in relations to DMF and IDL
• Responsible for managing protocols for warehouse, hygiene control and operation.
• Establish Training & Education program for handling pharma products.
• Respond for the inspection of MFDS or Health Authority.
• Prepare and Update regular management operation report & checklist per local requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy.
• Korea Pharmacist license.
• Good knowledge and understanding of API/Excipient Registrations, DMF Maintenance
• Good knowledge of local pharmaceutical regulations
• Experience in pharmaceutical API/Excipient Registrations, DMF Maintenance
• Experience in engagement with Korean FDA
• Good written communication skills in English
• Good interpersonal, organizational, team player and problem solving skills.
• Computer literacy with knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Willingness to travel (domestic), approximately 5-10%.
Roquette provides numerous career opportunities, thanks to the diversity of its jobs and their international dimension.
Joining Roquette means joining dynamic teams ambitious for success.
Add Your Talent to Ours!