People are at the heart of our strategy
A family-owned Group, Roquette offers a positive and attractive work and career environment, in which everyone can learn, develop , contribute to the overall company performance and be recognized for doing so.
In India, Roquette is the industry leader supplying to both Global and leading Indian companies. Its 5 manufacturing plants and commercial offices in India touch several lives on a daily basis. To support its global ambitions, India is a key priority for Roquette in terms of investments to support profitable growth in Asia Pacific region
You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and growth oriented environment that will help in your career progression. By joining Roquette you can contribute directly to improve and enhance the well-being of millions of people worldwide."
"GBU Foundation/ WHY JOINING US?
You will be part of our journey to produce and supply quality products for the nutrition of millions of people and animals.
It is a long term business partnership relying on the heritage of a family owned company. By holding ourselves to the highest industry standards, we contribute to sustain a strong relationship with our customers and markets that helps us to excel everywhere we operate in.
Our unique expertise helps to process entire raw materials into products and by-products that ensure quality, reliability and sustainable products.
It is our strong business knowledge and expertise that ensures quality, reliability and sustainable products"
Reports to : Head of Commercial – Commodities
Position purpose: Develop, manage and secure the business with Key Accounts with the support of a dedicated team to ensure a sustainable profitability in line with Country strategy
Position scope : Country (Pan India)
· Achieve volume, value and margin targets for assigned Key Accounts.
· Develop and maintain high level relationships with key customers
· Pan India role, however, focused more in South and West India
· Negotiate to maximize variable margin and market shares for key accounts.
· Understand customers’ needs, bring them in house and make sure we deliver, if aligned with Roquette strategy
· Coordinate global customers with regional organizations
· Develop new business pipeline through Roquette CRM process.
· Experience in Bulk Chemicals (High volume), Paper, Corrugation, Starch and derivatives, Experience of these industries plus Specialties products would be preferred.
· Global account planning: develop, propose and execute global account plans
Key competencies :
Functional: Strong sales negotiation, business acumen, Result driven, Ability to perform as individual contributor.
Influencing skills: Ability to convince and take decisions in a cross-cultural environment
Excellent understanding of Roquette's product line and capabilities.
Capability to manage next role in 2-3 years time.
Academic Background: University degree in Science/Chemistry/Paper Technology (preference) and MBA is preferred.
Experience : 6-12 years of B2B sales experience in paper, Corrugative or similar industry
Roquette provides numerous career opportunities, thanks to the diversity of its jobs and their international dimension.
Joining Roquette means joining dynamic teams ambitious for success.
Add Your Talent to Ours!