People are at the heart of our strategy
A family-owned Group, Roquette offers a positive and attractive work and career environment, in which everyone can learn, develop , contribute to the overall company performance and be recognized for doing so.
"Our ambition in supply chain is to provide a sustainable competitive advantage for supporting the Group strategy through Excellence in Supply Chain activities and to be the trusted partner of Sales and proactively contribute to make Roquette the preferred supplier of our clients.
Our missions are :
- Implement a Sourcing and Procurement strategy to grant best access to market solutions and lower cost of ownership with an ethic and business minded approach
- Roll out a robust and cost efficient integrated Planning process allowing to maximize the VM and customers service (OTIF) with a constrained capacity footprint
- Upgrade Logistics & Transportation activities to a World Class level and build a real and tangible Logistic competitive advantage (cost effectiveness without compromising the service level with a special attention paid to the demanding Pharma and Food customers)
- Build a culture of Excellence on boarding all Supply Chain fields and all Regions in a deeply changing group : ambitious growth outlook, new organization and new people, GBUs in the driver seat."
"Our ambition is to improve customer service (OTIF) and reliability at competitive cost levels and inventories while improving the product mix to maximize VM with a constrained capacity footprint.
Our mission is
- Forecasting, planning, balancing to maximize customer satisfaction and optimize Roquette Assets & Resources.
- Act in the interest of company (economical & image) with an ability to adapt and with respect for others proposing pragmatic solutions.
In India, Roquette is the industry leader supplying to both Global and leading Indian companies. Its 5 manufacturing plants and commercial offices in India touch several lives on a daily basis. To support its global ambitions, India is a key priority for Roquette in terms of investments to support profitable growth in Asia Pacific region.
Roquette in India has been Great Place to Work- Certified™.
You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and growth oriented environment that will help in your career progression. By joining Roquette you can contribute directly to improve and enhance the well-being of millions of people worldwide.
· Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation at SKU/RGP mix and basis regional market trends
· Support and animates the monthly Pre-Demand review in the area to support key decision making for Roquette in the area (focus 2-24 months)
· Develop Product- market knowledge and commodity trade insights
· Lead monthly Demand review meeting at Regional and India level with high level of accuracies for Destination as well as Origin view. Demand Movement analysis and related analytics
· Creates, secures the validation of monthly SIOP mid-term demand plan (by Area HoSales GBU) and executes in weekly cycle MPS demand planning,
· Utilize a collaborative approach to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
· Ensure the forecast accuracy targets achievement & continuous work on its improvement. (MAPE & BIAS)
· Engage with IT, Global demand planners & BPOs on improvising current demand planning system & processes.
· Animates the weekly demand reviews to ensure execution (Area, GBU, Market zone) and align on MPS envelope allocation and prioritization for a horizon 6-16 weeks rolling with sales and marketing, PLM and Customer care;
· Collaborates with Sales Managers to gather, analyze and challenge market/customer inputs and validates it weekly with Area HoS GBU;
· Update MPS forecast related to DPOs on hand & history on 6 to 16 weeks of all relevant product groups and key/alpha customers;
· Check with Area or Global Supply Planning team on additional volume requests from Sales Managers before adding it into the forecast
· Ensures the respect of monthly and weekly process milestones / drumbeat
· Lead monthly Demand Reviews with respective business leads.
· Work with Sales on current month outlook/trends, executing gap closure plans.
· Adjust Demand in line with MTD Run rate and highlight major deviations.
· Monitor daily orders for spikes to determine corrective course of action and proper communication path for manufacturing & Customer Care Teams; Notify Marketing/Sales team of issues/challenges in achieving the forecast
· Support sales on new product launch (NPD) and related initiatives delivery.
· KPI will be Customer Service % - OTIF for measuring demand management.
· Manage the Imported product Distribution Centre inventory & it’s replenishment orders along with 3PL & Customer care team.
Supply Continuity & SLOB Management
· Align confirm Supply plan in line with GBUs, and adjust the demand accordingly, in case of constraint supplies and inputs received from PLMs.
· Partner with supply planning team to ensure zero stock outs.
· Lead liquidation of SLOB inventory with sales on regular basis and ensure no expiry of products
Key Requirements for the Position:
· BE/ BTech/MBA with specialization in Supply Chain/ Operations.
· 5-6 Years of Work Experience in FMCG/ Food/ Pharma/ Chemica
· Worked within the cross functional team.
· Experience of minimum 2-3 years in demand planning role
· Exposure to SAP APO/ IBP will be preferred
Roquette provides numerous career opportunities, thanks to the diversity of its jobs and their international dimension.
Joining Roquette means joining dynamic teams ambitious for success.
Add Your Talent to Ours!