People are at the heart of our strategy
A family-owned Group, Roquette offers a positive and attractive work and career environment, in which everyone can learn, develop , contribute to the overall company performance and be recognized for doing so.
· Receive Order acknowledgment and verified Customer Purchase Orders from front office CC.
· Analyze the PO. Verify and validate the details in Order confirmation against contract, loading plan, Customer Product files. In case of any discrepancies, check with CC Front office for clarifications.
· Sales orders (DPOs) creation with precise details respecting our internal lead time and abiding to our processes within two working days.
· Customer Credit status are checked (wherever necessary) and CC Front office team is informed in case of any concerns.
· Checking of Bank Contracts and Draft LCs and liaise with Logistic/Documentation/CC Front office/ Finance team on acceptance of LC Clauses and raise concerns if needed.
· Confirming with Finance on receipt of advance payment, original LC /amendment copies thereby releasing the flag on the DPO.
· Liaise with documentation team on generation of proforma invoice for advance payment and LC.
· Modification of DPOs based on customer requests with the necessary approval.
· Coordinate with front office on short shipped quantities and switching of product origin.
· Documentation Team is informed promptly when Air Freight shipment DPOs are created to enable them to prepare the documents without delay.
· Request CMD team to update Customer Master File for any deviations.
Agile; Sense of Customer Service; team player on a multicultural environment; Sense of priority; rigorous and organized; Good knowledge of Roquette IS; English fluent (written / oral); a second Asiatic language is a plus. Good knowledge of Roquette & internal processes. Strong communication skills; detail oriented;
Diploma/Bachelor degree Experiences
3+ working experience in customer service position. Multi-national company working experience is a plus.
· Customer focus
· Strong business mindset
· Good interpersonal communication skills
· Proactive thinking and process thinking
· A good team player with high teamwork spirit
· Working knowledge on Microsoft office
· Fluent English writing and speaking
6 Months Contract
Roquette provides numerous career opportunities, thanks to the diversity of its jobs and their international dimension.
Joining Roquette means joining dynamic teams ambitious for success.
Add Your Talent to Ours!