People are at the heart of our strategy
A family-owned Group, Roquette offers a positive and attractive work and career environment, in which everyone can learn, develop , contribute to the overall company performance and be recognized for doing so.
Reports to : Application Scientist - Position scope : GBU Food / Greater Asia
The Food Application Technician will be responsible for laboratory and pilot support to food scientists. A successful candidate will be required to have demonstrated capability to run food application pilot and lab equipment.
Work on hands-on projects within the CTS Food scope in the area of Dairy, Savory, Snacks & Bakery and Confectionery.
• Run pilot and laboratory equipment used in Dairy, bakery, snacks, confectionery and savory industry, as well as analytical instrumentation including texturizer, viscometer and particle analyzer.
• Help & conduct experiments & trials to prepare food application recipes and prototypes
• Write experimental reports and present results in scientific approach
• Contribute to a safe and environmentally friendly work place.
• Assist in collecting data from the experiments and analytical data for study reports
• Assist in maintaining order in the lab, consumables and samples management
• Assist in packing of samples/ prototypes and arrange for shipping to other sites.
• B.S. in Food Science, Engineering, Chemistry or equivalent
• 1-2 years of hands on experiments in operating food application lab and pilot equipment
• Knowledge of food application formulation
• Demonstrates strong internal and external, verbal and written communication skills.
• We expect four leadership skills from all our employees:
• Act like a valuable team member -
• Target quality and excellence - Be disciplined and compliant
Only applicable to Singapore Citizen and PR.
Roquette provides numerous career opportunities, thanks to the diversity of its jobs and their international dimension.
Joining Roquette means joining dynamic teams ambitious for success.
Add Your Talent to Ours!