ROLLER offers an end-to-end cloud-based software platform for businesses in the entertainment & leisure industry. We cover everything from ticketing, point-of-sale, CRM, marketing and much more. ROLLER originates from Melbourne (Australia). We are currently expanding across the UK/Europe and North America, with offices in London and Los Angeles respectively.
We are currently looking for two awesome Interns (Client Success/Support) to join our growing team in London.
Please note: Ideally the candidates will work 5 working days. These will be Sunday to Thursday and Tuesday to Saturday for each position respectively. We are flexible on changing the mid-week days, however, we do require the weekend days to be covered by these positions.
#What will your day to day activities be?
• You will be the first point of contact for our clients - Answer incoming calls, email and live chat
• Consult with clients to provide information about our products and platform builds
• Be the support Ninja within the Customer Success London team
• Learn our platform inside out, and be hands-on with platform configuration
• Document, Submit and Track platform bugs until they are resolved (We use JIRA!)
• Various administrative duties including market research, updating sales docs, internal processes and ensure consistency with the Australia team
• Deliver excellent customer service at all times
• Work closely with our AWESOME team to ensure our clients have remarkable experiences!
#What will you bring?
• You will be very tech-savvy and be able to pick up new tools very quickly
• Available to work at least one weekend day, we are very flexible with mid-week days setup
• Willing to get your hands dirty and work autonomously in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Great customer services skills; demonstrated experience is a must!
• High level of organizational and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Mature, responsible & a fun a can-do attitude
• Fluent in English
#Why join ROLLER?
• Enjoy the WeWork (Spitafields) perks… Free coffee, beer, social events etc
• Work with a driven, fun and switched on team
• We work hard but play hard, monthly social drinks and dinners
• Flexible hours, remote working, fun and supportive environment
• Want to know more?