Rock My Vintage is an exciting, independent on-line fashion retailer offering the challenging and rewarding opportunity of a month long internship starting immediately at its office in the Custard Factory, with a view to offering a full time permanent position at the end of the gig.
What we do:
Rock My Vintage specialises in vintage inspired dresses and accessories but keeps one eye on the fashion pulse to ensure that its collection, whilst deliciously retro, is totally on-trend.
The Low Down:
RMV is looking for a keen, bright and enthusiastic individual to assist with customer service, run our social media campaigns and contribute to graphic design, copy writing, dispatch, trend forecasting and buying. This is an all encompassing role providing the unique opportunity to be fully involved with the day to day running of an on-line fashion retailer.
Duties will include:
• Responsibility for creative, interesting and engaging (even silly) content for social media via facebook, blog, twitter, instagram and pinterest.
• Providing articulate, engaging and entertaining copy writing for new products to be added to website.
• Dealing with customer and supplier enquiries via email and on the phone.
• Managing administration processes including packing and shipping orders, customer returns and stock control.
• Assistance with trend prediction and collection planning.
• Assisting with photo-shoots by selecting models, styling, concept creation and selecting final imagery for site.
• Sourcing vintage products of interest .
• Research into history and value of vintage products.
• Reporting to and updating management team.
We can be flexible with the hours and days worked as part of the internship but the candidate must be available to complete a month-long placement and be available for full time work commencing September 2016.
If you think you are suitable for this role, please get in touch with a covering letter and CV to let us know your relevant experience and availability.