Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position
We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities.
Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders.
The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
· Must be able to perform basic warehouse/manufacturing functions
· Able to work in a team oriented environment
· Basic Computer skills for elemental transactions on a PC or mobile device such as RF guns
· Actively participate in 5S activities
· Flexibility within warehouse functions
· May be assigned other duties as needed
· Ability to operate stand-up/sit-down forklift, cherry-picker, and/or any other type of powered equipment for the facility.
This job might be for you if:
· GED/High School diploma or equivalent required.
· Previous experience and knowledge of warehouse operations, methods, and procedures
· Forklift Certification preferred.
· 40-hour work week / overtime as needed to fulfill requirements of position. Must be available for 2nd or 3rd shift if needed.
· Attention to detail required.
· Flexibility and versatility to carry out tasks as assigned by lead/supervisor/manager.
· Strong sense of urgency.
· Able to follow both written and verbal instructions.
· Punctuality & good attendance is a must.
· Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
· Able to stand continuously for extended periods of time
· Must be comfortable standing, sitting, bending, lifting, and walking without restriction repeatedly over the course of a shift.
· Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
· Steel-toe shoes required
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.