· Job facts
We are looking for you to join Roche and our Roche Services & Solutions Center in Budapest.
Roche is a global healthcare company - founded 125 years ago in Basel, Switzerland,offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. We are continuously expanding, looking for new talents and supporting remote working during these unusual times.
Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore we are currently conducting web-based interviews and our onboarding process is also running in a virtual setup
What we do:
The Audit and Compliance department provides services for the affiliates in the EMEA region. Our main areas covered are: Financial Compliance, SAP Authorization, Travel and Expense, Compliance.
Your day to day responsibilities are:
As a T&E Compliance Analyst you will be responsible for working with the finance, audit, compliance and other departments of selected Roche affiliates.
As a qualified expert, you:
· Verify T&E expense claims from VAT point of view
· Handle integration between Concur and SAP
· Reconcil ing GL Accounts, analyzing SAP-extracted reports to make sure that all presentations and present transactions are in accordance with the FGARs.
· Support the preparation of reports and training material where required on a periodic basis to address updates to the compliance monitoring process
· Work collaboratively with the team to identify opportunities to improve compliance documentations (e.g. review manuals, return reason coding etc)
· Are responsible for assessing compliance of employee expense claims in a timely and accurate manner, against the Company's Policies, Procedures and External regulatory requirements.
· Participate in compliance programs, projects and other ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor/HOD.
· Clearly document all compliance assessment (i.e assessment results) activities in concur during claim processing
What can you bring to our team:
We are looking for someone who is self motivated, really passionate about his or her job and understands that providing a high-quality service is crucial for the organization. As an ideal team member you are open-minded, dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development.
Furthermore, you have:
· At least 1 year of experience in a relevant position in the field of Finance/Accounting
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business related field
· Appreciative mindset and customer focus
· Good administrative & communication skills
· High commitment to maintain / improve service levels
· Open mindset and focus on identifying potential improvement areas
· Interest to gain experiences in SAP / Financial Compliance
· Proficiency in English and Greek
Knowledge of finance and accounting principles
Experience in SAP / Concur system
In exchange we provide you with:
· Development opportunities: Roche is rich in learning resources. We provide constant development opportunities, free language courses & trainings, the possibility of international assignments, internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career.
· Excellent benefits & flexibility: competitive salary and cafeteria package, annual bonus, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, holiday party. We also ensure flexibility, to help you find your balance: home office is a common practice, and its conditions can be tailored for employees according to needs. We create the opportunity for freedom in working, where your corporate and private life coexist in harmony.
· Aglobal diverse community , where we learn from each other. At Roche, we cooperate, debate, make decisions, celebrate successes and have fun as a team. Our leadership is very focused on people, creating a strong, inclusive culture, so you always have the chance to share your opinion.
· Who we are
The Hungarian Shared Service Centre provides financial, procurement and HR services to support the European and Global Roche subsidiaries and offers exceptional career path for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.