· Job facts
· Responsible for performing product and/ or raw material inspection.
· Responsible for execution of stability stress test.
· Responsible for processing deviation reports (e.g. OOS, events, deviations, CAPA-Processes)
· Responsible for the creation, update of material specifications.
· Exercises product problem investigation based on solid knowledge and practice experience within QC workflow.
· Initiate SCAR when incoming materials has quality issues. Cooperate with supplier, procurement, and QA to improve supplier control process.
· Take charge of short to mid-range project with QC department colleagues. Monitoring project status and follow-up to complete on time.
· Take charge of continuous improvement (CI) project, implement on time and within budget.
· Supporting to process product issues and/ or raw material issues within production and quality issues in the market.
· Ensure alignment with the regulatory specifications, defined guidelines as well as legal specifications of work, health & environmental safety.
· Support to build and maintain master data in SAP system.
· Support budget plaining by estimate expense for specific test or equipment.
· Who we are
At Roche, 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.