· Job facts
Roche Diagnostics is the no 1 In Vitro Diagnostics player globally. An important part of our success in transforming patient's lives sits with our Global Operations function. And our Direct Procurement department plays a central role in making sure we can achieve that.
The Direct Procurement department has over a decade of experience and today we are looking to enter the next level of maturity. The steps we are taking will organically transform the department to ultimately become a specialist organization. Our vision is to be procurement entrepreneurs, with an ability to design and orchestrate innovative, agile and sustainable supplier network. And our talent will be in the driving seat.
Join our transformation journey! You can become the strategic sparring partner to our Global Operations and R&D stakeholders with regards to procurement decisions very early on in the process. Help us create a long term strategy to become a key enabler for Roche Diagnostics to grow profitably and to secure and extend its market leadership. What we have to offer is an exercise in organizational evolution, an open path to a truly global career and the chance to successfully lead through influence.
What will you do:
· As you enter a mature organization, with a new vision for the future you are responsible for the execution ofPenzbergProcurement Operationsas well as supplier management responsibilities (negotiating, contracting, performance management) in alignment with the Category Management team.
· You perform procurement operations activities ensuring a focus on efficiency, compliance, and the quality of customer service.
· You are responsible for maintaining strong information flows back to the Category Management teams in the event of high-value or non-standard requests, opportunities to aggregate demand and generate additional leverage and regular submission of operations data and requirements to develop new strategies.
· You apply the sourcing process (RfIs, RfQs, RfPs) for the delivery of sourcing activity, incl. the application of eSourcing tools.
· You collaborate on an as-needed basis with relevant business support functions (e.g. Accounts Payable) to drive operational efficiencies and maximum value-add to the business.
· You monitor targets and KPIs and ensure that Direct Procurement Operations targets and metrics on customer service are delivered.
What you bring:
· University degree - with business related degree preferable.
· 3+ years procurement experience with experience in basic contracting, business enterprise systems, and spot buying.
· Deep understanding in supporting cost reduction and value improvement programs.
· Experience in systems and processes for efficient management of contract documentation, templates and processing tools (e.g. eSourcing, eAuction).
· Good communication skills and a good understanding of translating business requirements into procurement specifications with customer service in mind.
· Fluent in English as well as in German
· Availability to travel of up to 10%
Temp for 1 year
We are looking forward to your application via CV only ; there is no need for any references or motivation letters at this point.Looking forward to hearing from you!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
We are pleased that you are considering Roche as a potential employer! Our FAQ will help you with various questions regarding the application process.
With people. For people.
Do you need further assistance? You can reach us from monday to friday from 08:30 am - 4 pm by phone: (+49) (0) 621-759 1616. We are pleased to respond to your inquiries.
· Who we are
Die Roche Diagnostics GmbH (RDG) ist mit mehr als 12.000 Mitarbeitern der drittgrößte Standort im Konzern. Neben den Vertriebsorganisationen in Deutschland (Roche Pharma AG und Roche Diagnostics Deutschland) fokussiert die RDG auf das operative Geschäft. In den beiden Standorten Mannheim und Penzberg werden neue diagnostische Tests und pharmazeutische Wirkstoffe für den weltweiten Markt entwickelt und produziert.
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, der die Chancengleichheit fördert.