· Job facts
You will be responsible for the Technical Service in the assigned area.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
· Carrying out day to day routine repair/maintenance instrument work;
· Independently completing the installation, maintenance and basic troubleshooting according to the technical manual;
· Successfully improving the customers' satisfaction and royalty;
· Having a comprehensive understanding of the relating service SOP and strictly implementing accordingly;
· Proficiently using the tools such as Rexis, Grips and improving the service skills by continuous learning;
· Updating the maintenance data timely and accurately according to the requirements of the service SOP;
· Coordinating problem resolution with applications, customer service, and other personnel to expedite repairs.
Basic Requirements of the Job:
You should hold Minimum qualification required is diploma in Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical.
You should have:
· Good command of English in both spoken and written;
· Good command of MS office software application;
· At least 2 years related experience.
· Who we are