· Job facts
We are looking for you to join Roche and our Roche Services & Solutions Center in Budapest.
Roche is a global healthcare company - founded 125 years ago in Basel, Switzerland,offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. We are continuously expanding, looking for new talents to join our transforming Services & Solutions Center. We offer a flexible working framework (1 office day/week on average) and provide fully remote working conditions (even after the pandemic situation).
Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore we are currently conducting web-based interviews and our onboarding process is also running in a virtual setup.
What we do:
The Polish speaking Service Desk Specialist is responsible for providing first level support for incidents and requests for End Users on MAC, Windows or Google environments using a variety of Softwares and Standard Applications. The range of support includes issues and assistance in Software package installation and configuration on a variety of type of Hardware (e.g. laptops, desktops, tablets, smart devices, printers, network infrastructure, etc.) up to Standard applications such Touchpoint, Webex, Google platform and so on. Roche is a highly innovative company and the IT provides well advanced Technology platforms. The one assigned to this Job retain considerable IT knowledge and will be invited to actively share his knowledge in different ways.
Your day to day responsibilities are:
· Providing first level support for software and hardware incidents and service requests for MAC, Windows and Google environments via multiple channels (e.g. by telephone, email, chat, self-service portal, ticketing application, etc.)
· Giving your best to represent the End Users' needs and issues, escalate situations as required.
· Keeping them informed on the status of their request and guiding for their best satisfaction and productivity.
As a qualified expert , you:
Have University education, preferably in IT or a related discipline and you are fluent in Polish and English. You bring at least 1,5-2 year of broad-ranging experience in a call center-, help desk- or IT desk-side support environment. Preferably you have an ITIL v3 Foundation Course certificate.
What can you bring to our team:
· You have experience with Apple and Microsoft operating systems and devices, Google suite, Microsoft Office products, SAP, Sharepoint, corporate wired/wireless networks and video conferencing systems and at least one ticket tool (e.g HP Service Manager, ServiceNow) (advantage)
· You have excellent troubleshooting, task prioritizing and problem solving skills
· You have outstanding customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
· You are highly accountable, agile, and results oriented.
In exchange we provide you with:
· Development opportunities: Roche is rich in learning resources. We provide constant development opportunities, free language courses & trainings, the possibility of international assignments, internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career.
· Excellent benefits & flexibility: competitive salary and cafeteria package, annual bonus, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, holiday party. We also ensure flexibility, to help you find your balance: home office is a common practice, and its conditions can be tailored for employees according to needs. We create the opportunity for freedom in working, where your corporate and private life coexist in harmony.
· A global diverse community , where we learn from each other. At Roche, we cooperate, debate, make decisions, celebrate successes and have fun as a team. Our leadership is very focused on people, creating a strong, inclusive culture, so you always have the chance to share your opinion.
· Who we are
The Hungarian Shared Service Centre provides financial, procurement and HR services to support the European and Global Roche subsidiaries and offers exceptional career path for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.