· Job facts
We are looking for you to join Roche and our Roche Services & Solutions Center in Budapest.
Roche is a global healthcare company - founded 125 years ago in Basel, Switzerland,offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. We are continuously expanding, looking for new talents and supporting remote working during these unusual times.
Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore we are currently conducting web-based interviews and our onboarding process is also running in a virtual setup.
The aim of the role:
Finance Operations RSS has a growing scope and is in constant discussions with the affiliates to size the FTE need of incoming activities. The aim of the role is to ensure clear understanding of the scope, robust FTE sizing and smooth FTE approval process, as well as to support operations to find best practices for efficient resource management.
Your day to day responsibilities are:
· Following kick-off session, ensure scope is clear for all involved on affiliate and RSS Ops side
· Organize sessions with affiliates and RSS Ops to follow-up and explain any questions regarding the scoping
· Ensure availability of workload best estimation at an early stage to support timely hiring of operational resources
· Support the validation process
· Validate workload need during Fit Gaps and Knowledge Transfers by collecting information from the affiliates. Ensure that the estimates are in line with the scope
· Compare data collected with already available data at RSS on validated resource need for the to-be processes in order to identify improvement areas at as early as the transition phase
· Validate FTE sizing
· Drive best practice share initiatives among operational teams
· Continuous dialogue and experience share across RSSs
· Closely collaborate with Business Process Management and CI
· Actively contribute to value creation within Finance
What can you bring to our team:
· University education; preferably in Finance/Accounting
· 7+ years of experience in Finance and Accounting
· 3 years of Experience in Project Management and Process Improvement
· Fluent English knowledge
· Strategic thinking
· Innovation & improvement mindset
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong stakeholder management
· Excellent project management and planning approach
· Strong communicator, negotiator & team player
In exchange we provide you with:
· Development opportunities: Roche is rich in learning resources. We provide constant development opportunities, free language courses & trainings, the possibility of international assignments, internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career.
· Excellent benefits & flexibility: competitive salary and cafeteria package, annual bonus, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, holiday party. We also ensure flexibility, to help you find your balance: home office is a common practice, and its conditions can be tailored for employees according to needs. We create the opportunity for freedom in working, where your corporate and private life coexist in harmony.
· Aglobal diverse community , where we learn from each other. At Roche, we cooperate, debate, make decisions, celebrate successes and have fun as a team. Our leadership is very focused on people, creating a strong, inclusive culture, so you always have the chance to share your opinion.
· Who we are
The Hungarian Shared Service Centre provides financial, procurement and HR services to support the European and Global Roche subsidiaries and offers exceptional career path for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.