· Job facts
Responsible for leading the marketing and product related activity required to achieve the objectives and targets for Roche Information Solutions & Roche Healthcare Consulting. Report to Head of Marketing, all this position's activities are to be consistent and conforming to PT Roche Indonesia policies and global & RDAP guidelines.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Support country organization in positioning of Roche Information Solutions, covering both Lab IT services and Roche Healthcare Consulting
· Develop, plan, monitor and evaluate strategies that bring Roche Indonesia closer to its goal “Leading the Way to a Healthier Indonesia” through excellence in Roche Information Solutions
· Develop local expertise in Lab IT Solutions
· Providing marketing trainings and presentations for Lab IT Solutions
· Raise the industry's awareness on the importance of Laboratory efficiencies (continuous customer education)
· Managing requirements for Lab IT products
· Liaise and communicate to APAC and Global Team
· Conduct Cobas IT trainings
· Coordinate site surveys to gather customer requirements for Roche Lab IT Solutions
· Develop and establish best practice workflow solutions for specific customers
· Coordinate with RPS Team to install and maintain Lab IT products & customers
· Customer problems are professionally handled
· Openly and proactively communicate within RDI all issues relevant to those involved
· Responsible in customer case handling, including as escalation point for troubleshooting and root-cause analysis
· Complete any other tasks and duties which are necessary or incidental to this position or as may be assigned from time to time
Qualification and Knowledge:
· You have to possess Bachelor Degree from a reputable University (local/overseas) majoring in IT/ Information Systems; Medical Technology; Medicine; Science Technology or equivalent,
· Minimum of 10 years of experience including 3 years of people leadership experience in Healthcare IT systems, Healthcare Information Solutions, Laboratory Improvements, Laboratory Solutions, Healthcare Consulting, or equivalent.
· Having strong marketing or product management concept, particularly in diagnostics industry
· Have knowledge in IT solutions for healthcare, Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), Marketing & Sales Management
· Market Analysis and Segmentation, Finance & budgeting, Project Management
· Converse and write in English fluently, good in computer skills
· Able to manage a team from small to medium size
· Demonstrate good business acumen/ entrepreneurship
· Who we are
At Roche, 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.