· Job facts
As a Purchasing Business Analyst (E-sourcing) You will be responsible for:
· executing the day-to-day activities according to the agreed service level and in compliance with the SOPs of the respective business sub-process
· delivering second level support and system administration for the Ariba system for European countries.
· Managing data tables and coordinate/execute master data maintenance, (e.g. custom fields, vendor management, work order management etc)
· conveying business needs and evaluating its criticality towards technical teams; and mediating between the affected business user and IT teams in order to provide the most suitable solution for the business
· supporting system developments and provide testing support (business release testings, UATs)
· managing simple and complex test change analysis and support technical and functional testing.
You have college or university degree preferably. You have advanced written and spoken command in English.You have experience in Procurement operational or system support (2-3 years).
You also have the following skills:
· analytical capability
· good IT and Excel skills
· advanced communication and presentation skills
· advanced stakeholder management skills
· experience in Shared Service or Customer Service Centre in a support function is a plus.
Why you should join us:
· competitive salary & benefit package
· annual bonus
· free language courses
· wide range of training & learning opportunities
· long-term career opportunities
· great, people-focused company culture
· social events & team-building opportunities
· Who we are
The Hungarian Shared Service Centre provides financial, procurement and HR services to support the European and Global Roche subsidiaries and offers exceptional career path for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.