· Job facts
As a P2P Support Associate you are responsible for providing support by e-mail and phone for procurement and payment related queries; utilizing ticketing system for incoming requests. You have to handle vendor and internal invoice queries; support and report invoice resolution. You are also responsible for contract concierge and handling basic contract related queries.
Reporting to the P2P Helpdesk Team Lead you will be also in charge of:
· eSourcing helpdesk by e-mail and phone
· Managing vendor clearing
· Investigating and reverse non-successful payments
· GR/IR and GITR accounts review and reconciliation
· Reviewing payment proposal Qualifications Internal and External.
You have 1-3 years of relevant experience in a similar position (contract management, data administration and maintenance, any other administrative support). You have excellent written and spoken command in English. Furthermore you have the following skills and qualifications:
· you have experience in supplier relationship management
· you are an outstanding communicator (verbal and written)
· you can react to problems fast and easily, you are able to work in a fast paced environment
· you are good at time management (high sense of urgency)
· you are open to work between 5PM-2AM
· you are open for a fixed term contract until April 30, 2020.
What we offer:
· company car as unique benefit
· competitive salary & benefit package
· annual bonus
· free language courses
· wide range of training & learning opportunities
· long-term career opportunities
· great, people-focused company culture
· social events & team-building opportunities
· Who we are
The Hungarian Shared Service Centre provides financial, procurement and HR services to support the European and Global Roche subsidiaries and offers exceptional career path for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.