· Job facts
Global Customer Support (GCS) is the global organization responsible for technical services in the Diagnostics Division.
GCS supports the service organizations of the Roche affiliates and the Lifecycle-Teams.
GCS is also making sure that service requirements- & concepts are considered in the product development process to ensure that the design of instrument and software products facilitates effective and efficient service, maintenance and customer support processes.
The position provides insights of working in a customer health care industry company and being a member of a globally operating department, second level support.
Our supported products are Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) technology based analyzers.
Your main tasks would include:
· Responsibility for Service Documentation for cobas Liat analysers. Definition of content and coordination with other departments, like Development and Operations.
· Creating, reviewing and maintaining training content and training documentation for job oriented trainings, Liat Depot Repair Center employees, according to the training concept.
· Providing support for Liat depot repair center to ensure success in complex repairs, and modifications. Contributes to the resolution of customer problems with quick fixes and workarounds.
· Offering 2nd level support hotlines for affiliates and regions in order to minimize system down times, allowing for a fast workaround or solution.
· Supporting the Technical Product Manager in new projects and product care initiatives.
Ideally, you fulfill the following criteria:
· You are currently enrolled as a student or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months)
· Skills in medical devise engineering
· Basic IT background (middleware, LIS system)
· Fluent in English, additional languages are beneficial
· Global Cultural awareness
· Analytical and strategic competencies
Start date: 01-Jan-2020
Duration: 9-12 months
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
· Who we are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors' offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics' main sites. Read more .
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.