· Job facts
This position will be a "Locally Remote" position. We are looking for strong candidates that live in the Greater Portland area that will work from home.
The Intake Coordinator acts as the medium between people and resources, connecting internal and external customers to the necessary information, products, or services. The Intake Team is the first step in the patient's journey with Access Solutions to gain assistance with accessing their Genentech medication. As frontline system experts, we process incoming referrals to ensure patients are enrolled quickly, correctly, and compliantly for all Genentech products. We are committed to excellent customer service and cross-portfolio collaboration so that our patient's experience with Access Solutions is smooth and efficient.
Contract duration: 4 to 6 months
· Review data submitted through referral sources. (90%)
· Perform initial data entry into the Access Solutions system. (90%)
· Prepare hard copy file, generate, and remit referral acknowledgment letter to referring source. (5-10%)
· Provide administrative support to Case Managers miscellaneous clerical tasks.
· Aid and support multiple ongoing department projects, as needed.
· Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers.
· Lead, act and live our Operating Principles in all aspects of work.
· This position requires some flexibility in work shift. Regular Business Hours are 6AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time.
· Periodic mandatory additional hours throughout the year is required in Access Solutions Operations. This may include, but is not limited to, high referral season (Blizzard, Enrollment renewal), new product or system launches, new line extensions, or any unexpected surge in volume or backlog situations. May include weekends as needed.
· Decision Making
· Technical and Business Expertise
· Achieving Results
· Bachelor's degree is preferred.
· 1- 2 years of experience.
· Candidate has the ability to work from home as needed
· Candidate has the ability to protect patient privacy in a home work environment
· Candidate has a comfortable at home work setup (laptop will be provided, external monitor recommended)
· Ability to multitask and exemplary organizational skills.
· Ability to process a high volume of incoming faxes (electronically) by reading and determining where and how filed.
· Knowledge of data entry and basic computer skills.
· Must possess solid teamwork and relationship management skills.
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) are critical to the success of our company and our impact on society. We believe that by championing diversity of background, thought and experience, we can foster a sense of belonging and provide an environment where every employee feels valued, included, and able to contribute their best for the patients we serve. We're focused on attracting, retaining, developing and advancing our people to their full potential by rewarding bold ways of thinking and integrating inclusive behaviors into every aspect of our work.
· Who we are
At Roche, 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.