· Job facts
Are you a dynamic personality with a close affinity with leadership and innovation? Do you want to work for a world leading business in in-vitro diagnostics helping doctors to save lives? Are you flexible with regards to the working time?
We are looking to hire a top talent to lead a team of consultants and senior consultants, with the ambition to further improve our “good place to work”. The team is consulting and advising the customers, as well as delivering advanced IT solutions at the leading private and public laboratories.
We are looking for a true specialist in information technologies who will be part of our Belgium organization. Ideally you have 3-5 years of experience in a leadership role and you have a University level degree in the information technologies. You are a true leader with a passion to think strategically and go fast into action.
You will report to the Consulting, IT & Data Solutions Director, and you will team up with several other teams in the company, especially with the sales, marketing, medical and technical support.
Roche Diagnostics is highly committed to improve the processes and clinical decision support in healthcare. Our challenge is to bring together complex diagnostic and treatment data from medical devices and IT systems within healthcare institutions and hospitals, and intelligently process and present this data to doctors and healthcare providers to improve patient care.
· As a people leader, you have strong listening and communication skills, and you are ambitious in creating a good workplace, team spirit and close customer relationships
· You are responsible for the implementation of the strategic road map
· You develop new approaches to position IT as a key differentiator
· You will be participating in the projects “hands-on” to learn and to understand the customer needs and opportunities. You will follow your team on sites and interact with the customers.
· You are accountable for the success of our IT consultancy development and all IT related implementations at the customer sites
· You team up with other functions in the company to find the right and optimal allocation of resources for the planned activities
Roche Leadership Commitments
Firmly believes that each person at Roche deserves a great leader. Strives every day to lead by example, consistently demonstrating the values of Integrity, Courage and Passion. This means:
· Takes a genuine interest in people.
· Listens carefully, tells the truth, and explains “the why”.
· Empowers and trusts people to make decisions.
· Discovers and develops the potential in people.
· Strives for excellence and extraordinary results.
· Sets priorities and simplifies work.
· Congratulates people for a job well done.
Who we are
At Roche, 98,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Who you are
In hiring new employees, we look for people who are also inspired by our mission and who would fit in well with the collaborative, meticulous and entrepreneurial spirit of the company culture.
· You have a degree in IT, engineering, science or equivalent experience;
· You are a team player with a positive mind-set and you demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills; You understand the market dynamics;
· You have been exposed to innovation and large IT projects; you speak from the experience
· Project management skills, IT solutions knowledge or In Vitro Diagnostics market experience are assets;
· You have an understanding on how to develop a close relationship with a customer;
· Beside managing your own work you are capable of setting and managing your team priorities;
· You are entrepreneurial, result and solution driven
· You have a degree beneficial to this role (e.g. University degree in Information Technology, or other relevant degree)
· You are flexible with regards to the working hours
· Languages: English, Dutch or French is an asset.