· Job facts
At Roche, we believe it's urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients' lives and we are brave in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
The Global Product Artworks Owner (PAO) takes the ownership for the compliant implementation of Artworks for Commercial Products. The Product Artworks Owner plays a central role in the E2E Artworks Implementation Process coordinating with Affiliate DRA, Global PDR and PTR, Packaging Site MSAT and MM, Members of the Product Supply Chain Team the timely availability of approved Artworks Components (secondary printed packaging material). As a Member of the Product Supply Chain Team (PSCT), The Regulatory Affairs Team (RAFT) and Launch Readiness Team the PAO acts as SPOC for Product Artworks related topics & provides Artworks Expertise to support the operational Supply Chain.
Your main responsibilities include:
· Is responsible for the timely implementation of all Artwork Changes that affect printed secondary packaging material for the assigned commercial product portfolio
· Coordinates with all Stakeholders (Affiliate DRA, Global PDR, Global PTR, Site MSAT, Packaging Site Coordinator, AW Quality, PSCO, Demand Planer, Supply Planer, PDA)
· Leads the Change Request Specific Assessment to ensure feasibility
· Co-Leads, as the Artworks SPOC, the Global Technical and Regulatory Assessments (pre-Implementation) and defines the implementation strategy and timelines
· Builds a dedicated implementation Plan in ALPIN, ensures alignment with operational Supply Chain & monitors its timely execution in alignment with the PSCT
· As a member of the Launch Readiness Team (LRT) the PAO ensures the timely availability of new Artworks to support the commercial launches of new molecular entities
· As a member of the Product Supply Chain Team (PSCT) and the Regulatory Affairs Team (RAFT) the PAO acts as the Artworks Product SPOC and provides expertise and overview on the overall Product Artworks Health
· Regular Review of the Product Specific Artworks Performance that includes Root Cause Assessment and Continuous Improvement
Who we are
At Roche, 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Who you are
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
In addition you bring the following skills and competencies:
· Bachelor/Master Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
· 3 or more years related professional experience, ideally gained within the pharmaceutical industry across various disciplines, e.g. Supply Chain Management, Planning or Regulators
· Effective communicator at all levels, excellent written, oral and interpersonal communications
· Experience of working in matrix organizations; effectively working within cross-functional and multi location teams
· Good computer skills in MS Office as well as knowledge of ERP-Systems (preferably SAP MDM / BPM / APO)
· Good communications skills in English (in spoken and written)
Are you ready to apply? We want someone who thinks beyond the job offered - someone who knows that this position can be a rare springboard to many other opportunities at Roche. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.