· Job facts
• Review, prioritize, and process purchase requisitions within specified Service Level Agreement (SLA). This includes: general inquiries, placing over 200 orders per month using SAP, expediting, etc.
· Responsible for investigation to close invoices blocked for payment (single point of contact for invoice reconciliation).
· Collaborate with Receiving and Accounts Payable to expedite processing of receipts and invoices within 1-2 working days of notification.
· Responsible for intervention on orders requiring procurement expertise before being fulfilled by suppliers.
· Partner with requestors, stakeholders and suppliers to solve all issue related to the requisitioning process.
· Support and enforce Procurement policies, and all other Purchasing requirements (contract, quote, care4cash program) and audit or regulatory requirements
· Experience / knowledge of transactional Requisition-to-Pay (R2P) processes and systems, Technical proficiency with appropriate Procurement systems and tools
· • Biotech/Pharma experience helpful
• Basic analytical skills.
• Process oriented.
• Numeric, with strong analytical skills and creative problem solving capabilities
• Proficient in use of computer (Microsoft Suite, e-mail, Calendar, procurement systems, etc.)
• Have experience in initiating and executing process improvement opportunities
• Flexible and open to change, ability to embrace and support process change
· Demonstrated effective time management and organizational skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment with competing priorities
· Highly motivated, results focused and act with a high sense of urgency
· Willingness to assist other Procurement Services team members as needed
· Highly effective at participating in cross functional teams and developing cross functional understanding
· Demonstrated experience in establishing and building successful supplier relationships
· Interface professionally and maintain good rapport with requestors, stakeholders, and suppliers alike
· Have strong team building skills
· Highly committed to excellent customer services
· Display excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Open to flexible alternate working hours (possible East Coast hours)
· 2-3 Years SAP experience
· 2-3 years Procurement related experience
· 2-3 capability experience
· 2-3 customer service experience
· English and French languages is a must
· University Degree in Business Administration or similar helpful
· A.A.P./C.P.M. or equivalent is nice to have
· Who we are
At Roche, 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.