· Job facts
We are looking for you to join Roche and our Roche Services & Solutions Center in Budapest.
Roche is a global healthcare company - founded 125 years ago in Basel, Switzerland,offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. We are continuously expanding, looking for new talents and supporting remote working during these unusual times.
Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore we are currently conducting web-based interviews and our onboarding process is also running in a virtual setup.
Your day to day responsibilities are:
As a Financial Co mpliance Analyst you will be responsible for working with the finance, audit, compliance and other departments of selected Roche affiliates.
As a qualified expert, you will be responsible for:
· Monitor completeness of required evidences
· Perform self-testing of ICFR controls on a regular basis
· Drive and organize self-assessment of controls (CSA) based on ICFR requirements together with the supported countries' counterparts
· Actively supports designed activity split between the RSS and the countries related to ICFR and mitigating control activities
· Monitor issues related to ICFR and SOD and share with FinCom BPM
· Provide ICFR training for Finance and Procurement colleagues as part of any possible financial transformation program and to raise awareness on the topic
· Support affiliates in implementing Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR) and Mitigating Controls for Segregation of Duties (SoD) based on existing sets of standard controls defined by FinCom BPM team
· Support affiliates in implementing changes to standard controls and monitoring yearly changes to existing control framework
· Support control owners in affiliates in case of timeliness or quality issues in the control execution, escalate issues to FMs and FinCom
· Supports country representatives in yearly audit cycle related to ICFR and SOD
· Collaborate with affiliates to develop and implement action plans in case of control weaknesses
· Contribute to the continuous improvement processes which also reflects your personal mindset
· High commitment to maintain / improve service levels
· Develop a comprehensive understanding of the overall ICFR Controls of the organization
· Problem solving root causes collaboratively. Critical thinking and problem solving that result in process improvements
· First point of contact for key stakeholders, ensure collaborative relationship
· Regular operational reviews with stakeholders for own area
· Contribute to develop Customer Satisfaction on a cross-functional level
What can you bring to our team:
We are looking for someone who is self motivated, really passionate about his or her job and understands that providing a high-quality service is crucial for the organization. As an ideal team member you are open-minded, dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development. Furthermore, you have:
· University or College Education, concentration on Finance or Accounting
· Strong knowledge of finance and accounting principles, e.g IFRS
· 3-4 years of experience in financial accounting or internal audit or internal controls/any other compliance area
· Growth mindset and customer focus
· Exceptional problem solving and communication skills
· Very good skills in English and in international & intercultural collaboration
· Ability to work independently and proactively
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Effective presentation and analytical skills
· Strong compliance mindset
· SAP and audit testing tool knowledge is advantage
· MBA or CPA certification is a plus
In exchange we provide you with:
· Development opportunities: Roche is rich in learning resources. We provide constant development opportunities, free language courses & trainings, the possibility of international assignments, internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career.
· Excellent benefits & flexibility: competitive salary and cafeteria package, annual bonus, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, holiday party. We also ensure flexibility, to help you find your balance: home office is a common practice, and its conditions can be tailored for employees according to needs. We create the opportunity for freedom in working, where your corporate and private life coexist in harmony.
· Aglobal diverse community , where we learn from each other. At Roche, we cooperate, debate, make decisions, celebrate successes and have fun as a team. Our leadership is very focused on people, creating a strong, inclusive culture, so you always have the chance to share your opinion.
· Who we are
The Hungarian Shared Service Centre provides financial, procurement and HR services to support the European and Global Roche subsidiaries and offers exceptional career path for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.