· Job facts
Our ideal candidate will be a hands-on, agile thinker fluent in today's latest cloud technologies. Duties and responsibilities for this opportunity include:
· Participate in continuous improvement of Infrastructure/Monitoring and CI/CD Environment.
· Provide direct hands-on support in the design, deployment, administration, and monitoring of production systems at scale in an Hybrid Environment with Azure and VMWARE
· Identify requirements for upgrading/scaling ourinfrastructure systems to improve security, reliability, and performance automatically
· Enhance CI/CD pipelines in support
· Support on-going DevOps team members in the performance of their duties including the development, deployment, and process automation using Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins or other tools
· Interface with Product Development team to enhance software needs
Essential Skills & Qualifications
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related engineering
· 4 – 7 years demonstrated hands-on cloud and infrastructure technology solution experience
· 4+ years' experience large scale cloud-based product operations (SaaS)
· Cloud operations in Azure or AWS
· Demonstrated technologist with broad experience across a variety of operations and services including GiT, Pipeline Construction, Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Terraform), Release automation and deployment (Jenkins, Team Foundation Server, Code Pipeline)
· Demonstrated experience supporting deployment and automation solutions on public/private cloud environments with specific experience developing solutions using the Azure or AWS
· Experience building high availability services at scale
· Proven experience driving adoption of new technology into existing complex systems
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Some travel required
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.