· Job facts
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
· Provide professional customer service to walk-in customers including but not limited to product purchase, product demonstration, trouble-shooting etc.
· Handle customer enquiries and complaints and record cases in CRM system
· Maintain customer database and process order in an accurate and timely manner
· Provide sales, marketing and administrative support as assigned
Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Ideal candidate profile
Who you are
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
· Diploma or above
· 3 years of customer service or sales administration experience
· Excellent communication skills and customer service oriented
· Attentive to details, self-motivated with high degree of responsibility
· Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
· Proficient in MS Office applications including Chinese Word Processing
· Experience in Salesforce is a definite advantage
· Candidate with more experience will be considered for Senior Customer Service Representative