· Job facts
· Undergraduate students from reputable universities in relevant fields of study (prefer business, law or finance related major).
· Consistently achieved strong academic performance (minimally CGPA 3.0 or equivalent).
· Available for a minimum period of 6 months.
Key competencies required
· Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
· Proactive at work and able to manage multiple tasks efficiently
· Strong analytical skills and great attention to details
· Able to challenge the status quo with skepticism and is passionate about process validation/ improvement
· Possess strong communication skills and a good record of extra-curricular activities.
· Good interpersonal skills, able to work in a team effectively, deliver on commitment.
· Responsible for assessing compliance of employee expense claims in a timely and accurate manner, against the Company's Policies, Procedures and External regulatory requirements.
· Clearly documents all compliance assessment (i.e assessment results) activities in concur during claim processing
· Performs other relevant support activities as and when required (e.g. support in validating/ performing data analysis/testing which contributes to the reporting to affiliates/ Compliance Projects )
· Escalates issues to superior/RSS Line Manager (where required)
· Engages in networking with colleagues from other business functions when required to
· Supports the team in performing operational activities and involved in identifying/ implementing improvement opportunities within the current operational process
· Monday – Friday (Flexi working hours)
· Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.