Description de l'offre
The Roche Clinical Data Management (CDM) group are looking for a highly motivated Clinical Programmer to join our team. This forward thinking, innovative individual will be responsible for the development and FSP oversight of study databases and tools for data capture and cleaning, of reports for data review and for the transformation of data into SDTMv for analysis, filing and data review.
Digitisation of healthcare data, more complex non-CRF bio-marker/imaging data and the need for using RWD to support and inform, means it's an exciting time to join the CDM team. We are evolving to meet these needs and candidates will therefore be required to be flexible, driven and motivated to use their technical skills to support these needs and perform tasks including data curation and non-CRF data acquisition to really bring added value to this changing CDM landscape.
· BSc or MSc in Life Sciences, Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, Computer or Data Science or an alternative subject.
· Good knowledge of English in a business environment and good communication skills – both written and oral.
· Good Knowledge of programming languages e.g. (SAS, SQL, C#, R and python).
· Knowledge of ICH-GCP and working in regulated environments.
· Knowledge of basic biological principles and the pharmaceutical development process (including clinical trials, patient level datasets and study documentation).
· Project Management skills.
· Systematic, structured, and pragmatic approach to tasks, with good attention to detail.
· Able to deal positively with multiple requests and priorities.
· Collaborative. Works to identify solutions that address current and future needs and different stakeholder's needs.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Research & Development, Research & Development > Biometrics
· Who we are
Our UK Pharmaceutical head office is situated in Welwyn garden City, Hertfordshire, with beautiful country side surrounding the area. Supported by major motorways & airports as well as being a 30 minute train ride to London, access is easy. With over 1400 people occupying our site in Welwyn, you can expect opportunities in Early Development (pRED), Product Development (PD), Commercial (Rx) and of course our corporate function.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.