· Job facts
You should be responsible for:
· Responsible for monitoring local 3rd party vendor to ensure logistics requirements are aligned with Global Logistics Quality Standards, carries out periodic performance review of all 3PL to facilitate their service improvements, supervise the improvement plan efficiently implement .
· Monitor vendor performance assessment and on-site management result, work out analysis report regularly.
· Promote cost savings to ensure effective implementation of logistics cost control. Review and reconcile the accounting statement from 3PL in transportation upon activity volume and confirm with 3PL.Regularly review and analyze the budget and actual cost.
· Through accurate business data and market analysis, combined with the company's latest business development direction, establish a reliable, agile and efficient logistics warehouse network design, and continue to make systematic improvements collaboration with 3PL.
· Continuously improve the service in accordance with business growth and regular review vendor management standards and boost suggestion/advice improving standards more scientific, efficient and rational.
· Ensure data accuracy and integrity in operation activities and analysis report.
· Keep close communication with global and local cross-functional teams, capable to work out solution to support RDSL business development.
· Monitor the data accuracy and integrity in operation activities and analysis report. Responsible for guiding teams on report logic.
· Ensure the supply chain data is managed strictly. Data sharing principle should be authorized by Line Manager in advance.
You should have:
· Bachelor in supply chain or International trading related. MBA is a plus.
· At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Free Trade Zone which include managing 3rd party', and 3 years experience in managerial role.
· Quite familiar with Logistics management common sense.
· Understand I/E regulations, especially in FTZ.
· Good commend of DG/GHS/Export Control related regulations/policies.
· Rich experience as Supply Chain project manager.
· Rich and mature independent data analysis capabilities, familiar with various Dashboard platforms, such as Tableau, etc.Good Communication skills and be able to make presentations.
· Proficiency in both spoken and written English.
· Familiar with Excel/Word/PPT office software Good data analysis for business report.
· Have strong interpersonal and communication skills to maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and proven leadership with good people skills.
· Who we are