· Job facts
· Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) within the workstream.
· Promotes implementation of best practices. Leads the fit-gap workshops, identifies process gaps and actively advocates Global Template adoption, minimising global deviation or localisation developments
· Develops business case/user requirements for any localisations
· Drives and oversee overall data cleansing activities within the workstream by guiding and training the local SME/Super Users on usage of data templates and key data fields
· Collaborates with ASPIRE Data team to ensure successful data migration, mapping, transformation, production data load including defect resolution and post-load data verification sign-off from the business representatives
· Leads Change Impact Analysis to identify people, process and structure changes
· Supports ASPIRE OCM in communication to stakeholders, business and user communities and in general in all change management activities.
· Supports the Cutover Lead in developing integrated business and technical cutover plan and provides functional leadership and content knowledge to local SME/Super Users in business continuity planning during cutover period (BCP)
· Identifies process gaps, defines new processes and ensures process standardization across the region.
· Recommends innovative business and technical solutions to improve operational effectiveness.
· Defines with the Local SME/Super Users Lead the activities to be performed and related effort.
· Supports the delivery of assigned work packages within the workstream, according to schedule, and report accomplishments to the Regional Deployment Lead. This includes but not limited to:
· Business process design & documentation
· User requirements specification
· Potential solutions evaluation and comparison, position papers
· Presentation in business community workshop or ad hoc committee
· Test cases development, documentation and execution
· Training development, documentation and execution
· Transition plan development and definition
· Translates core project design principles for the workstream.
· Manages scope within assigned work packages and prioritizes requirements that add most value to organization (Fit-For-Purpose). Actively advocates best practice process adoption leveraging standard functionality.
· Ensures a high quality standard of all work products and deliverables in full compliance with the documentation and tools set as standard within the project
· Challenges status quo and target break-through innovations.
· Participates in the full lifecycle of technology implementation. Builds and retains strong know-how on industry trends & best practice in SC Planning (process, systems, etc.).
· Monitors and reports deliverable progress and delivery vs. plan; partner with project coordinator & PMO to ensure timely updates to the project plan
· Informs as early as possible if delays in activities become apparent or problems arise during execution of the tasks (escalation to work-stream lead if needed)
· Identify & document issues, conduct impact analysis and make recommendations for resolution
· Support Global ASPIRE Function Head in communication to stakeholders, business and user communities and in general in all change management activities.
· Actively collaborates within workstream, across workstreams and functional areas, with BPO, BPMs, SMEs, IT, and others.
· Works closely with the customer in order to ensure successful project delivery, handover and proper project closure
· Identify people, process and structure changes
· Escalates process and project issues to management
· Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.