· Job facts
The Regional Training Specialist is responsible for SAP and potentially other IT training including the analysis of training needs, developing training materials and curriculum, maintaining training materials to ensure the accuracy of training information and delivering training sessions.
The Regional Training Specialist will need to collaborate with multiple stakeholders within and external to the deployment team such as business & IT subject matter experts, super users and end users to ensure the strategy and plan are delivered on time and in full. This include developing learning objectives, training platform maintenance and ensuring the accuracy of training materials to drive end-user enablement.
1. Development of training curriculum and methods:
· Have an understanding of business processes, and assist with the development of training tools and processes
· Manage the selected tools for training
· Analyze curriculum and test scripts to determine required amount of training data.
2. Training delivery:
· Training delivery of SAP Training courses, both Train-the-Trainer and End User Training, as needed.
· Work with the IT team to coordinate the training instance structure and availability such as
· transports to the training instance, ensuring maintenance of security profiles, refresh, and backup of training clients
· Data maintenance in the training instance
3. Training support:
· Ensure all training components are loaded, tested, maintained and accessible for the end users.
· Support the Regional OCM Lead around areas of training strategy, quality assurance and learning management systems administration.
4. Key contacts
· Regional OCM Lead
· Regional Deployment Leads
· Global ASPIRE core team
· RSS and APAC Affiliates Leadership Team
· OCM network in APAC region
· Background in Project Management / IT / Pharma / Change Management / Organisational Development
· Proven experience in design, development, delivery, and management of end-user training in SAP modules and other IT applications, including:
· In-depth knowledge of SAP systems in one or several areas such as Finance & Controlling, Materials Management, Sales & Distribution, Warehouse Management, Production Planning & Quality Management
· Strong understanding of SAP security profiles and how that ties to the training roles
· Ability to work in a matrix environment.
· Good coordination, presentation and communication skills
· Self-starters, able to work independently, display initiative, keen to take responsibility and learn quickly on the job
· Able to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
· Professional, organized, self-motivated and results oriented
· Able to demonstrate strong analytical skills with experience of complex problem solving
· Excellent team players with strong customer focus.
· Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.