· Job facts
Accounts Payable Junior Analyst
The role is based in San José, Costa Rica. The Junior Analyst will be working at Roche Services and Solutions Operations Americas, which is one of the Roche Shared Services Centers worldwide providing Finance, Procurement services to various countries in the Americas region. The Junior Analyst reports to the AP Team Lead.
The Accounts Payable Junior Analyst plays a key role in the Center. Their main responsibilities include receiving and scanning invoices as well as keying them into SAP; providing best in class customer service to internal and external customers and collaborate actively in process improvements.
Scan and classify invoices for further processing Capture invoices data in SAP (invoice posting: NPO and PO) Respond timely and accurately to internal and external inquiries (colleagues and/or vendors) Create or/and maintain documentation for Accounts Payable Processes Provide supporting documentation for audit review
· Intermediate English level skills
· Technical degree in accounting or related field. University or College studies in progress is a plus.
· Hands on, organized and detail oriented
· Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
· Strong communication and customer service skills
· Office packages knowledge (specially MS Excel)
· Accounts Payable, Finance or Accounting experience is a plus but not a requisite.
· Who we are
At Roche, 98,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.