· Job facts
Within the Solution Integration & Services (SIS) organization, we provide innovative automation solutions, supporting Diagnostic Laboratories to optimize their workflow/intra-logistic processes. This has a direct outcome in improving testing efficiency, the service offered to clinicians and providing patient care.
With the most complete portfolio in the market, we offer the ideal customized solution for every lab (low-, mid- and high-volume laboratories).
Within the Project Management department in the Solution Integration & Services (SIS) organization, we are looking for an experienced agile coach TFS (Team Foundation Server) with excellent leadership skills.
You have the opportunity to join this multinational initiative and team. In this role you will collaborate closely with the departments of engineering (R&D), business, Quality & Regulatory.
This is an excellent chance to lead in a complex international matrix organization by successfully applying your project leadership, communication and stakeholder management skills.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for enhancing the existing TFS architecture, configuration and processes to
provide a fit-for purpose planning system
· Drives a consistent and structured TFS usage within each project team for planning and
tracking the backlogs
· Provides continuous training to the team on agile processes and practical applicability of
TFS based backlog management
· Supports Project Leadership in planning and reviewing Program Increments, refining and
managing the product backlog
· Facilitates technical discussions, decision-making, conflict resolution and continuous
· Support implementation of new concepts for effective project steering based on an
understanding of agile project management methods balanced against the predictability needs of a large organization
· Makes sure that team is following agile processes in each sprint at user story level as per
the Definition of Done (DoD)
· Steers the project teams in transitioning from their existing working practices into
working with the agile methodology principles
· Facilitates getting work done through supporting, guiding and influencing the team from
a servant leader stance
· Enforces the proliferation of Agile best practices between different project teams
Responsible for enhancing the existing TFS architecture, configuration, procedures and
processes in the Program to provide a more robust, dependable and flexible planning system
· Polices a proper and structured TFS usage by each project teams for planning and tracking the backlogs
· Mentors the Project leadership by focusing on people and continuous improvement all
the time / Measures the results of transitioning to Agile
· Master's degree in Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent qualification
· Professional experience in the SAFEe Framework or another agile enterprise
· Scrum Master and Project Management certifications
· Experience coaching agile development teams and with organizational transformation
· Previous work experience working and leading development teams
· Sound technical understanding of the digital landscape
· Proficiency at a business level of English and German languages
· Highly developed leadership skills to coach individuals on all levels through complexity and change
· Ability to communicate, facilitate and present in a concise and persuasive manner
· Motivational leadership style
· Excellent coaching, training and people building skills
Nice to Have:
· Relevant experience in the medical device industry
· Ability to work with cross-functional teams
· Deadline-driven and flexibility to accommodate variable workloads
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Product Life Cycle Management
· Who we are
At Roche, 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.