· Job facts
At Roche, we believe it's urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients' lives and we are fearless in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work every single day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
The Basel Biometrics Admin Team sits under Product Development Biometrics where we strive todeliver data and insights about our medicines with excellence and passion. We provideadministrative support to Management and Staff of Basel Biometrics by anticipating, determining and fulfilling their needs.
For the PDB in Basel we are looking for aservice-oriented, resourceful and professional Administrative Professional.
Provide diverse expertise in administrative support to Management and Staff of Basel Biometrics Department (PDB) by anticipating, determining, and fulfilling customer's needs in a proactive, well-organized and customer-oriented manner.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Proactively anticipate the departmental needs and provide timely, accurate, effective administrative support to management and staff of PD Biometrics
· Organize local and global meetings, videoconferences, audio-conferences; independently take care of logistics, room reservations and catering, provide relevant documentation and materials as necessary, Participates, plans coordinates and prioritizes work within or across departments by providing project leadership, direction, training and assistance to others
· Attend and lead team meetings, take meeting minutes, Support managers in recruitment, interview and induction process, Process Purchase requests, purchase orders and invoices
· Use software and tools to meet Departmental and Roche requirements and procedures
· Exercise independent judgment and discretion with sensitive/confidential and proprietary information.
· Address problems and develop practical, thorough, and creative solutions
· Active member of the Biometrics Admin Team
Experience, Skills, Knowledge
As an Administrative Professional in Biometrics you are costumer oriented, proactive and can successfully liaise with different audiences and cultures. You are able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks. You are a great team member with strong communication skills. You bring strong organizational and problem-solving skills. You understand the importance of confidentiality and can handle sensitive situations with respect and professionalism. We're looking for a reliable, responsible, and committed person who displays professionalism in all internal and external endeavors. You see yourself as a representative of the department and Roche and thrive in focusing and committing.
· Minimum 7 years' experience working in administrative environments that required professionalism, organization, confidentiality and accuracy
· Good verbal and written communication, facilitation and collaboration skills in English and preferably also in German
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office and related business applications and openness and proven ability to adopt quickly new technologies
· Passionate about the Administrative Profession
· Ability to cope with ambiguous and stressful situations
The job offered is not limited to the above mentioned description and will be adapted to the needs of the business.
Are you ready to apply?
If you still have questions, please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.