· Job facts
· Responsible for daily administrative and operational support to the Team.
· Administers the office, answers incoming calls, greats visitors and prepares documentation as requested. Assists in documents preparation, interacts with office suppliers and vendors.
· Provides day-to-day secretarial and administrative support to the Team
· Manages document flow and filing within the organization, prepares customer and internal facing documents, correspondence, assists in presentation preparation using MS Office
· Coordinates and schedules domestic and international travel and meetings
· Effectively manage multiple assignments
· Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
Front desk representation
· Answers incoming calls, greets visitors, monitors guest book
· Responsible for sending/receiving and distributing courier and mail deliveries
· Assists in preparing and submitting expense reports, vendor invoice registration
· Manage bookings of the internal meeting rooms
· Liaising with the 3rd party facility company for any required maintenance
Office supply coordination
· Responsible for the office supplies and kitchen/pantry supplies ensuring orders for new supplies are placed in a timely manner, handling order to other vendors as requested
· Prepare requests for business cards and other office stationary items
You are expected to adhere through your conduct to all applicable laws and regulations as well as to the high integrity standards as set forth by Roche
Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Who You Are
· You hold a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related
· You have at least 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience in multinational company
· You have excellent interpersonal skills, discretion, tact, reliability, ability to communicate effectively at all levels
· You are well-organized, attentive to details, proactive, and a strong team player
· You are fluent in English. Speaking Arabic will be preferred
· You have good knowledge of MS Office and Google apps