· Job facts
You will be responsible for general office administration in Shanghai office and coordination of all offices' general administrative matters across China.
· Checking and arranging the daily office supply needs (stationery, copy paper, blank forms, drinking water, cleaning suppliers and other consumables).
· Coordinating with the landlord on office maintenance (air-conditioning requirement, repairs, etc).
· Keeping record of company mobile phones, SIM cards and preparing the payment of company mobile fee, courier/mail expenses.
· Being responsible for the office security and organizing annual fire-fighting exercise as per government's request.
· Assisting in maintenance of good housekeeping of the offices and ensuring the tidiness of admin store room (co letterheads, envelopes, etc).
· Organizing annual fire-fighting exercise as per government's request
· Helping to do the statistics and analysis of the admin expenses.
· Providing the back-up admin support to GM office and company's activities as requested.
You should hold:
· College degree preferably with the major of administration and the like
You should have:
· At least two year relevant working experience in MNCs
· Good command of MS office software application and proficiency in both spoken and written English
· Who we are