· Job facts
The Accounts Payable Senior Analyst plays a key role with the responsibility to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all disbursements and properly execution of day to day activities while maintaining adequate internal controls. Performance monitoring and report to the line manager.
Works within the AP team to help establish the processes and system improvements to increase the efficiency of the department based on best practices. Our ideal candidate is a dedicated team player with an entrepreneurial spirit who is self-motivated. You will work closely with all departments and the different regions within AP scope as the Senior Ana for AP Department.
Also to play an active role contributing to the improvement of the performance of the Shared Service Center.
· Daily work coordination & performance monitoring,
· Daily / weekly / monthly performance reporting to the line manager
· Execute daily processing work in their business area
· Ensure the service quality and compliancein the responsible area
Preparation of learning path (including training material). Deliver process training as ordered by the Team Lead / Operations manager
Arrange the necessary training: learning path, track knowledge gap &assess refreshing process trainings andensure the process training for the new team members as per learning path
Identify and implement efficiency improvements in systems and processes
Coordinate with IT Support Teams on process change & improvement.
Participate to Global Roche Best Practice Sharing workshops on behalf of SSC, as well as in any other additional project due to business or process improvements requirements.
Create and maintain SOPs
· College or University degree in finance and accounting, or a related economics subject
· Finance and accounting experience 3-4 years (AP/P2P End to End Process)
· Advanced English Level
· Service orientation
· Precise, focused
· Team player, multi-cultural acceptance
· Analytical skills
· Process Improvement mind-set
· SAP System Knowledge/experience
· Who we are
En Roche, nuestro éxito se basa en la innovación, la curiosidad y la diversidad, multiplicado por 100,000 profesionales en 100 países. Trabajando juntos, nos hemos convertido en uno de los grupos líderes de salud enfocados en la investigación.
Roche es una empresa que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades