· Job facts
You will be responsible for:
· Responsible for AP Voucher and supporting document review, ensure the bookkeeping are correct and compliant with company policy.
· Conduct AP function monthly closing such as marketing expense accrual and ensure AP balance totally reconciled with GL accounts.
· Take care of AP status and timely generating accurate AP Report for management reference.
· AP account reconciliation
· Assist to set up sound internal control for AP process and support AP project
· Support Group and KPMG audit/ICFR/Company Projects/Global Projects
· Communicate with internal customer and external vendors professionally
· Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
· Conduct business in full compliance including but not limited to Roche Secure, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche Competition Law Interactive Dialogues, Roche Safety, Security Health and Environmental Protection
You should have:
· Bachelor Degree of Accounting/Finance Related
· Accountant certification
· SAP experience
· Good computer knowledge: excel/word/power point
· Good command of English, both oral/written
· Minimum 4 year's accounting/auditing experience in Accounts Payable area
· AR/ GL/FA experience would be a plus
· Experience of working in Foreign Invested Company/JV/Multi-national Company is preferred
· Who we are